If you are interested in reserving the first of a new Toyota model when it arrives to the dealership, if you want a different vehicle than what we have in our inventory, or if you can’t seem to locate the exact vehicle in our region, custom ordering a new vehicle might be the way to go!
When purchasing a new vehicle, there are four main options for obtaining the vehicle you are interested in.
This is a vehicle that is available and ready to go.
– Can typically take the vehicle home the same day, or within the week!
– Lock in current financing and lease incentives.
– May not be your first choice of color or options.
We will facilitate a dealer trade with another dealership within our network.
– The fastest way to get a new Toyota if it’s not something we currently have in stock.
– Can take a few days.
– Vehicle will have some miles from the swap route and any previous test drives.
– The car may have more accessories that what you specifically wanted
A vehicle that is scheduled to arrive but has not landed yet. This can range from a day to a month.
– If you aren’t in a rush, this is a great way to reserve a brand-new car, fresh off the truck! No previous test drives or mileage.
– Can take a few days or a few weeks depending on the vehicle.
When you want to custom build your dream Toyota, choose colors, options and accessories or you want a new model that has not been built yet!
– You can typically order the exact model, color combination, packages and accessories that you are interested in.
– Best way to reserve a vehicle that hasn’t been produced yet.
– Usually takes 8-12 weeks.
– No guarantee on exact arrival date until the vehicle is in-transit.
– Finance and lease terms may change.
Average build time for a new Toyota vehicle is roughly 4-12 weeks. However, because of our vast model lineup there are some circumstances where specific models can take anywhere from 3-6 months. Your sales consultant will be able to breakdown an estimated time frame for you depending on the model and options you select!
Yes, a deposit is required to order a vehicle. This will be deducted from your purchase price when you pick up the new vehicle.
After placing the order, your salesperson will keep you updated as it moves through production. They will let you know when the order is placed, when the order is in production, and when the vehicle is in transit to LUV Toyota of Bradford.
Although rates and leasing programs typically don’t change drastically, the exact terms will be determined by the delivery date rather than the time of reservation or order. Toyota typically changes their programs each month to incorporate new rebates and incentives.